Friday, April 29, 2011

The Kilt



O.K... So I finally have some dudes on here! They are, however, wearing skirts, but never the less, these dudes are all man.

I wish we would see more guys sportin' the 'Kilt'. Me, having a Scottish heritage, actually was given one that my mom had found second hand. I wore it once to a Bar-B-Q and found it quite comfortable. If you think about it, it actually makes more sense for men to wear skirts.

'Scotts' are the kings of accessories! A straight man can purchase everything from shoes with laces that go around your legs, to broaches, man bags (sporrans) , daggers, hats, knee high socks, etc., etc. Personally, I prefer Doc Martins and lumber jack socks.

So hats off to Josh and his best man for sportin' the 'Kilt'. To see more of Josh and his wedding photos, go to my Soul Exposure Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment